Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Forums are in read-only mode while restoration work continues. The great news is that this is on a new server! Still much work remains to be done. You will continue to see many errors, which are all known issues at this time.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
draco321 - 1.06.13, 2:18 pm Post #81: | Reply With Quote
Byodood said

I just... don't even know how you managed this.

Apparently there is 8 pages.
lol long as i keep upgrading or there could be more to come 9,10,11,12,.......
"Experienced user"
draco321 - 1.06.13, 2:47 pm Post #82: | Reply With Quote
im not sure what the problem is when i run the 30t pinion and 34t spur the motor cogs in lower gear then it will take off afterwards, but i have it geared 27t pinion 37t spur it doesn't do it. i guess its because the pinion is so big it has harder time getting it moving on the 30t. These john bar 30s foam tires let me put all the power down with out rubbing or ballooning so i should be able to keep this body nice for a long time to come
(Last edited by draco321 : 9.24.13 at 2:00 pm)
"Experienced user"
draco321 - 1.07.13, 4:17 am Post #83: | Reply With Quote
for street running the 120,000 diff fluid seems to be a good wt., i havent done much off road with the gearing I'm running i guess ill try the 200,000 for off road use when i gear down
"Experienced user"
draco321 - 1.08.13, 8:10 am Post #84: | Reply With Quote
to all who have followed this story thank you for your help and assistance with this truck this is the end of the story im gonna be moving on to my next project with the xo1 ill be getting in two weeks it should be easier considering they dont have as many aftermarket parts as the slash does but anyway this story is done.
(Last edited by draco321 : 1.25.13 at 7:09 am)