Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Forums are in read-only mode while restoration work continues. The great news is that this is on a new server! Still much work remains to be done. You will continue to see many errors, which are all known issues at this time.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
reptileman - 8.22.12, 9:59 am Post #11: | Reply With Quote
I use the flysky 2.4 module and wired it up to my ko propo radios it works with the mars type and ex10 and the ex5-UR and you get the good KO radio and it's nice features but can now use the $7 flysky RX's

It's good for me because i have like 30 cars and anything over the flysky $7.00 RX will make a huge differance in price for all my cars.
"Get crazy w/ the Cheese Whiz!"
redbarton - 8.22.12, 10:08 am Post #12: | Reply With Quote
Wow! That sure looks a lot like the old Spektrum DX3R (not the Pro version) radio. The fit and finish seem to be a notch up when compared to the other 2.4 Chinese radio clones available. I wonder if the internals have been improved as well? I had another one of the FHSS radio clones. It was labelled as a Hong Nor product, but was just like the HK-300. The wheel travel was uber short and the throttle had centering issues. I gave it away with an 18R I sold for cheap.

"Brushless or bust"
traxxasrockhead - 8.22.12, 12:00 pm Post #13: | Reply With Quote
**** it look like to spektrum dx3s
"If you don't try you don't fail, and if you don't fail you don't learn"- anonymous
redbarton - 8.22.12, 4:05 pm Post #14: | Reply With Quote
It's more like the old DX3R. The DX3S was the econo version of the original DX3R.

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...ProdID=SPM3100

"Experienced user"
Bestaflex - 8.23.12, 1:58 am Post #15: | Reply With Quote
well could be a nice alternative to the flysky ones
"New user"
ericmaxman - 8.23.12, 2:01 am Post #16: | Reply With Quote
I've been reading at HK, it seems that these radios, including the HK-310, has problems with high speed servos.
* Nothing to see *
redbarton - 8.23.12, 12:55 pm Post #17: | Reply With Quote
ericmaxman said
I've been reading at HK, it seems that these radios, including the HK-310, has problems with high speed servos.
You mean like with Spektrum and Savox servos? Brown outs? If so, they must have the same OEM. I'm done with Spektrum. I'm switching soon to something else. It won't be this Turnigy radio though.

"Food for thought!"
thefoodman52 - 8.23.12, 1:15 pm Post #18: | Reply With Quote
No EXP? Really now. I'd have thought otherwise...
"Experienced user"
Titus - 8.27.12, 2:11 pm Post #19: | Reply With Quote
thefoodman52 said
No EXP? Really now. I'd have thought otherwise...
If you look at one of the pic exp is there from what I can see but that might not be worth squat. I agree it looks like a spectrum with a smaller lcd and some mild changes. I would like to see how it works and a practical option.
All that is not given is lost...
"RCMCC Member San Jose, CA"
Kev71H - 11.02.12, 12:39 pm Post #20: | Reply With Quote
ANYONE know if this radio has 3 channel mixing?? Like from front brakes / rear brakes??
If you got it...Race it!