Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Forums are in read-only mode while restoration work continues. The great news is that this is on a new server! Still much work remains to be done. You will continue to see many errors, which are all known issues at this time.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
cwheeling - 12.27.11, 4:48 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Can anyone let me know what wheels will fit this truck before I order the wrong ones? First sc so call me a noob!
ECX Torment Traxxas VXL brushless 3500kv
ECX Torment Castle SCT brushless 3800kv
2 Hpi savage flux
Hpi Esavage stk
Hpi Esavage w/GCM suspension,axles,diffs, Traxxas evx-2,Kershaw 700HO's
"Experienced user"
highster - 12.27.11, 6:00 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
From looking over my sons slash, it would look like like they are the same off-set as Traxxas 2wd rears, or any 4wd traxxas. 12 mm hex. If you need me to, I can pull one off each, and measure all the back spacing and report back to you. I do know the AE sc10 wheels, wont, as they are just like any other AE with bearings in the wheels, and the axle stub and pin on the rears. Atleast on the 2wd SC10.
AE T4, SC10 2WD. B4, B44.1, Kyosho SCRT, Ofna MBX+1 Pro, Ofna Comp E-Scale, Hyper ST Pro E-conversion Truggy, TC4 X2, Bolink pan car.
Hobbypartz.com & Tekin ftw.....
"Experienced user"
cwheeling - 12.27.11, 6:24 pm Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Thanks for the info, i do not have any other trucks to look at! I think the back spacing should be the same.
2 Hpi savage flux
Hpi Esavage stk
"Experienced user"
highster - 12.27.11, 6:46 pm Post #4: | Reply With Quote
Stock 2wd Traxxas fronts 0.850"
Stock 2wd Traxxas rears 0.930"
Torment (all) 1.120"

These are all measured to the deepest part of the hex, from the rear surface of the wheels.

Hex depths:

Torment .172"
TRX Fnt .165"
TRX Rer .165"

They are not the same, but the rears should work. I dont have any off a 4x4 Traxxas here to measure, but hopes this helps.
AE T4, SC10 2WD. B4, B44.1, Kyosho SCRT, Ofna MBX+1 Pro, Ofna Comp E-Scale, Hyper ST Pro E-conversion Truggy, TC4 X2, Bolink pan car.
"Experienced user"
highster - 12.27.11, 6:50 pm Post #5: | Reply With Quote
BTW I did just mount a set of Traxxas fronts and rears, all clear without any issues. With the Traxxas fronts, on the front, it is a little closer to the stering links than the stock wheels, but clears fine.
"Experienced user"
cwheeling - 12.27.11, 7:35 pm Post #6: | Reply With Quote
Thanks so much for the info. That is what I was looking for! I also ordered another set for a kyosho to see how they compare($2.99 a pair) I will measure when they arrive!
2 Hpi savage flux
Hpi Esavage stk
"Experienced user"
highster - 12.27.11, 7:43 pm Post #7: | Reply With Quote
cwheeling said
Thanks so much for the info. That is what I was looking for! I also ordered another set for a kyosho to see how they compare($2.99 a pair) I will measure when they arrive!
Wow let me know. i love cheap. Did you by any chance find any decent, cheap 2.2/3.0 tires? It kills me to spend ~$30.00 a set of four.
"Experienced user"
☆torment☆ - 12.28.11, 9:18 am Post #8: | Reply With Quote
so they fit good thats great
if u cant make the tires smoke more power ΦΧΨΣΤΥ