Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Forums are in read-only mode while restoration work continues. The great news is that this is on a new server! Still much work remains to be done. You will continue to see many errors, which are all known issues at this time.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"I'm not even experienced"
McCRC - 1.06.13, 5:48 pm Post #31: | Reply With Quote
UncagedEmaxx15 said
For an 8 year old girl? I hope your being sarcastic on that one, if she don't have adult supervision someone might get hurt, I'd suggest reading the thread before posting.
i have read the thread.
I like rc
"Experienced pyromaniac"
pnvv - 1.06.13, 5:57 pm Post #32: | Reply With Quote
Associated RC8.2! nah just kidding my friend has a micro highroller and I like it. mabye you will too.
"Why? Because I can!"
Jojobeans - 1.07.13, 12:17 am Post #33: | Reply With Quote
She got a torment... She hit the mailbox the first 6 min the battery pack lasted and rolled it down the street... a lot. Thats just wht i was told
"HATE EVIL TREES"
Seen and Gone - 1.07.13, 5:33 pm Post #34: | Reply With Quote
how much is broken?
"Why? Because I can!"
Jojobeans - 1.08.13, 12:24 am Post #35: | Reply With Quote
Nothing...amazeingly. It juat landed in about 6 feet of snow i assume.
"Bay Area Drifter"
DRIV3R - 1.08.13, 1:09 am Post #36: | Reply With Quote
She got it already, and its not your money, and not your car. Not your problem anymore, I assume?
Youtube/Instagram @ Nismobao
Traxxas Rustler VXL (for sale) - Eagle Racing R31-16FM @ 2.18 CS - HPI Sprint 2 RWD
I offer custom vinyls/license plates for your R/C cars and custom body work. PM me for more info.
"Why? Because I can!"
Jojobeans - 1.09.13, 12:05 am Post #37: | Reply With Quote
LOL yeah. Was just trying to help a friend out with his decision.
"Bay Area Drifter"
DRIV3R - 1.09.13, 1:22 am Post #38: | Reply With Quote
LOL when she complains about bruises everywhere, be humble and try not to laugh xD
Youtube/Instagram @ Nismobao
Traxxas Rustler VXL (for sale) - Eagle Racing R31-16FM @ 2.18 CS - HPI Sprint 2 RWD
I offer custom vinyls/license plates for your R/C cars and custom body work. PM me for more info.