Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Forums are in read-only mode while restoration work continues. The great news is that this is on a new server! Still much work remains to be done. You will continue to see many errors, which are all known issues at this time.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
MassiveOverkill - 1.09.13, 5:05 am Post #21: | Reply With Quote
JWinNewPhila said
Hey Driver.... Not sure of the shaft dia. on the X4 but MassiveRC has minipet props for $1 a pair!

They are by far the best balanced props for mini's that I have found so far! I put them on my V202 and it hands off hovers now!

They have motors to but like I said not sure what dia. the X4 uses.
Thanks JW. The Hubsan uses 7mm like all the other micro quads.
"Retired racer. Old guy."
Driver86 - 1.11.13, 6:33 am Post #22: | Reply With Quote
Got my parts last night. I'll fix it on Saturday. One negative thing though, the motor wires are too short to go from the holder to the circuit board, I'm going to have top splice and solder them to the existing ones.

I'm pretty disappointed with this so far. I'm contemplating selling it and taking my loss then getting a ladybird. I'll decide after I fly it again this weekend
I officially have too many vehicles to fit in this sig.
Brands I own: Associated, Duratrax, Exceed, Losi, RedCat, Silverlit, Syma, Tamiya, Tomy, Traxxas, Turnigy, Xmods and several generics
"Experienced user"
Pete®tje - 1.11.13, 11:50 pm Post #23: | Reply With Quote
Driver86 said
Got my parts last night. I'll fix it on Saturday. One negative thing though, the motor wires are too short to go from the holder to the circuit board, I'm going to have top splice and solder them to the existing ones.

I'm pretty disappointed with this so far. I'm contemplating selling it and taking my loss then getting a ladybird. I'll decide after I fly it again this weekend
You are really not lucky with it.
I replaced a motor and the wires on mine were long enough.

Good luck soldering.
Nobody is born with experience.