Ultimate RC Home RC Forum RC Videos RC Photos RC Projects & others
Affiliate links:
Forums are in read-only mode while restoration work continues. The great news is that this is on a new server! Still much work remains to be done. You will continue to see many errors, which are all known issues at this time.
Not a Member Yet? You're Missing Out!
Sign up in minutes for a free URC Network account and you'll be able to post in over 100+ forum categories, search over a decade of archived topics, exchange private messages with other members, upload pictures to the RC photo galleries, and much more!

Already have an account?
Sign in below!
Sign in:
"Experienced user"
bstf89 - 12.23.12, 7:35 pm Post #1: | Reply With Quote
Im willing to pay near 90$ -100$ includiing the shipping , for a slash 2wd roller in good condition!
"I don't have a Slash anymore."
Slashowner2wd - 12.27.12, 10:54 pm Post #2: | Reply With Quote
I have a Slash 2WD in good condition. Just need to do the diffs and front bearings. It's $120.00 with a RX/TX and a ESC. It has a missing servo and a broken motor so the pinion and the diff assembly is still there. PM Me Back if you are interested.
If you ask me where one year's worth of money went I will tell you to go to my hobby shop.
Team Associated SC10 FT / Ofna LX2e / Team Associated TC4
"Big Talkin Know Nothin"
federally - 1.09.13, 2:38 am Post #3: | Reply With Quote
Still looking for that roller?
Electrix Ruckus EzRun 60amp esc + Vxl motor
Axial SCX10 Sidewinder Sv2 + Tacon 1200kv motor

Sparta, TN